國際版_R1_20050425_東方.doc

頭文字D (第一本R1)

涼介,甚麼時候跟我賽一場?
When will be our next race, Ryousuke?

如果你贏了群馬所有的山路車手
When you beat all the downhill racers in Gumma,

我就跟你賽一場
then I'll race you.

山路?
Off-road?

是下山
Downhill.

全日本的下山路
All the downhill roads in Japan.

明天起,你從南面開始,我從北面開始
Starting tomorrow, you start from the South, I the North.

跟不同山路的車手較量
We'll compete with different downhill racers.

看誰贏得最多,好不好?
Let's see who ends up winning more, OK?

你不是想參加職業賽車嗎?
You not gonna race in the tracks?

職業賽車?
The tracks?

還是山路好玩
Downhill roads are much more fun.

我回來了
I'm back.

老婆…
Honey...

幫我換內褲
Help me change my underpants.

臭小子,幹嘛偷我的內褲?
Son of a bitch, why did you change my underwear?

去哪兒呀?
Where're you going?

我上學去
Off to school.

上學?放暑假上甚麼學?
School? Isn't it your summer vacation?

整天不見,往哪兒鬼混?
You're always out. Are you a rent boy now?

是女裝?
Lingerie?

知不知道甚麼是神?
You know what's a god?

神以前也是人
A god was once human.

不過他做到人做不到的事
But he could do what other humans could not.

所以他成了神
That's why he became a god.

一年前,校長那臭三八把我趕出學校
A year ago, that bitch of a principal expelled me.

她對我說:阿木,你不如別叫阿木
She said, "Itsuki, why don't you...

就叫做「廢物」好了
call yourself `Eat Shit' instead?"

後來我想清楚
Then it hit me.

我要全世界的人都知道
I have to tell the world.

我不是廢物
Itsuki's not a piece of shit.

我要做車手
I'll be a racer.

一年了,我已經是秋名山車神
Within a year, I've become the racing god of Mt Akina.

Speedstars車隊的老大
The boss of the Speedstars race team.

你去年才考到駕照?
But you didn't get your license until last year.

這才說明我是天才啊
That's what we called "talents".

很簡單,就拿飄移來說吧,怎樣飄?
It's simple, just like drifting. How?

一轉彎,拉拉手剎車,車屁股就過去了
Pull the handbrake at a turn to swing the car sideways.

你說又怎樣?帥
How's that? Cool.

車子…車子不就變慢了嗎?
Won't it... slow the car down?

那你說怎麼飄?
How'd you drift then?

踩盡油門
Floor the gas pedal.

過彎的時侯,不要慢
Don't slow for the curve.

然後,反轉方向盤
Then...

你這樣,早就連人帶車摔下去死了
Then you and your car fly off the cliff.

算了,我不怪你,你跟我一起拿到駕照
I don't blame you. We got our licenses together.

到今天你連方向盤都沒摸過
Yet you still haven't touched the wheel.

不如這樣吧,加入我的車隊
Why don't you join my team?

我沒車呀
I don't have a car.

不用開車,你來幫我洗車的
Don't worry, you can wash mine.

你想想,我開車你洗車,多有前途
I drive, you wash. What a promising career.

來,兄弟,乾了
Come on, bro. Cheers.

奶好呀,有甚麼好?
Milk. What's so good about it?

高鈣,有蛋白質
Lots of calcium and protein.

最重要是甚麼?明目
Also good for your eyes.

車手最重要是甚麼?雙眼
A good racer needs good eyes.

等會去看電影嗎?
Wanna go to a movie later?

不去了,我還要兼職
Can't. I got my part-time job.

喂,你幹嘛?
Had an eyeful?

二年B班,夏樹
Natsuki from Class 2B.

今天白色
In white today.

很有趣嗎?
Having fun?

緊張甚麼,跟她很熟?
Why so nervous? You guys are close, huh?

不是
Not at all.

不是?聽說你上個星期為了她…
No? I heard that you had a fight over her...

跟隔壁班的「大狼狗」打了一場
with Bulldog from the neighboring class.

開工了
Time for work.

對啊,我也要去提款了
Right, time for my allowance too.

剛才那班人是你的同學?
Were those your classmates?


Yes.

看來不像好人,飛車黨?
They look like punks. Street racers?

不是,他們只是放學在油站做兼職
No, they work at the gas station after school.

他們工作很辛苦,一個月才賺十萬日圓
They work hard but earn only 100K yen a month.

上次我給你的錢都用完了吧?
I bet you've spent all the cash I gave you last time.

謝謝你一直以來照顧我跟我媽媽
Thanks for taking care of me and my mom.

我們用不了那麼多
But that's too much.

你這麼乖,是你應得的
Take it. You deserve it.

我真的不知道你是怎樣當爸爸的
What kind of dad are you?

跟你拿個一百萬日幣都不肯?
I only ask you for a million yen and you say no?

我是擔心你呀,小心最後那幾年
I'm worried you'll be in solitude during your last years.

我最後那幾年一定好
I'm sure my last years will be just fine.

怎麼會好呢?
How so?

我當了世界冠軍之後要是不養你,那你不就慘了嗎?
What if I leave you after I become a world champ?

我還有這間油站
I still have my gas station.

店長,收錢
Cashier, Boss.

這油站你死了以後還不是我的,對不對?
After you die, it will be mine anyway. Get it?

算我跟你借,可以了吧?
Okay, consider that an advance from my pay.

跟我借?
An advance?

不算我養你那筆
Excluding the money I spent raising you,

你總共借了我八百六十三萬五千
you have already borrowed 8,635,000 yen.

跟我借?你有甚麼貢獻,世界冠軍?
An advance? What have you done, Mr. World Champ?

我不知
I have no idea.

先生,歡迎光臨,要加甚麼油?
Welcome, sir. Which gas would you prefer?

請問秋名山車神是不是這裡的老闆?
Does the racing god of Mt Akina own this station?

不好意思,我沒有聽過
Sorry, but I don't know.

你們看,這才叫車嘛
Look, this is what a car should be.

大尾翼,合金輪圈。嘩,跑車方向盤
Great bodykit, alloy rims. Wow, sports wheel.

這車子要多少錢?
What's the price tag on this?

請問這位先生是不是秋名山車神?
Are you the racing god of Mt Akina?

我才是
It's actually me.

但秋名山車神應該是這裡的老闆
But I was told he's the owner here.

你說得對,過兩年他一死了我就是老闆
Yes, I'll be the owner in a few years when he dies.

老子打兒子,天打雷劈呀
You hit your own son. Beware of divine intervention.

我們是妙義來的Night Kids車隊
We're the Night Kids Team from Myogi.

我叫中里毅
My name is Nakazato.

這次來是想跟秋名山車神來個較量
I'd like to race the racing god of Mt Akina.

我們秋名山沒有車神
There's no racing god in Mt Akina.

如果你想拜神的話
If you're looking for God,

那邊有間觀音廟,很靈的
there's a temple over there.

怎麼都好,今晚我會在秋名山等你
Anyway, I'll be waiting for you at Mt Akina tonight.

洗車,今晚我們上秋名山
Wash the car. We'll go up to Mt Akina tonight.

總共贏了多少站?
How many races have you won?

你呢?
How 'bout you?

我也是
Same here.

待會跟誰比?
Who you racin' tonight?

不如我們先賽一場
How 'bout we go for a race first?

這麼多人,你行不行?
So crowded. You sure you can manage?

放心,我會拼命
Take it easy. I'll give my best.

我三點要…回到家
I have to be home... at 3.

我爸…你知道的
You know my dad.

放心
Don't worry.

幹嘛?你不放心?
What? Still nervous?

你看,他們那麼多人
Look, so many people...

動作快點,我還要送我助手下山
Hurry up. I need to give my assistant a ride home.

你想載個人跟我鬥?
You gonna take him with you in the race?

不行嗎?
Is that forbidden?

他好像甚麼也不懂
Looks like this guy knows nothing at all.

既然這樣,不如我今晚坐你的車
Well, in that case, I better sit with you.

哦,原來你們是一對的,那我回家了
You guys are gay or what? I better leave.

胖子,在這裡開始,看誰先到停車場
Fatty, we'll start from here. The first one who...

誰先到誰贏
gets to the parking lot wins.

難道是晚到的贏嗎?
Bullshit. Of course the faster wins.

5


4


3


2


他是真的不懂
He's a real amateur.

看完第一個彎再說
We'll see at the first corner.

後面的車跟得很緊
The car behind is kissing ours.

那胖子真的不懂
This guy is clueless.

你…你想幹嘛?
What you gonna do?

冷靜點
Just stay calm.

超他的車,沒那麼危險
Let's overtake him. It's safer.

我想不用了
That's not necessary.

看…看著前面                甚麼?
Watch out ahead.               What?

前面呀
Ahead.

你看吧,叫你冷靜點
Look what you've done. Told you to stay calm.

就因為你不冷靜,才搞成這樣
It's all because of you wouldn't stay calm.

怎麼樣,沒騙你吧,說過會準時送你回家
See, I told you I would take you home on time.

王八蛋
Bastard.

甚麼意思?
What do you mean?

你坐完車會吐,不是王八蛋?
You're the bastard who puke right after you got out.

我想是時候我們賽一場
Looks like it's 'bout time we have a race here.

還不是時候
It's not the right time yet.

為甚麼?
Why?

不中聽的話你聽不聽?
You wanna hear the truth?

說吧
Go ahead.

剛坐過你的車,我發現一件事
I noticed something while I was in your car.

你每次過彎都很不自然,不覺嗎?
You're not smooth each time you attacked a corner.

雖然你這輛「GTR」的馬力很大
Although your GTR has big horsepower,

不過車頭很重
but the engine is heavy.

秋名山那麼多急彎
There're so many corners in Mt Akina.

你每次入彎,就一定會推頭
Your car was understeered at every turn.

特別是最後那五連髮夾彎
Especially the 5 consecutive hairpins.

你每次都拿不準最好路線
You couldn't cut to the best lane every time.

除非你能克服這個問題
Unless you can overcome this,

否則你鬥不過我的「FC」
you stand no chance with my FC.

除非你能克服這個問題
Unless you can overcome this,

否則你鬥不過我的「FC」
you stand no chance with my FC.

人沒事就好了
So glad you're safe.

沒事才能當世界冠軍嘛
You have to be safe in order to be a world champ.

我要買「GTR」
I wanna buy a GTR.

我買輛「奔馳」給你
I'll get you a Mercedes instead.

我要買「GTR」
I wanna buy a GTR.

加隻「勞力士」
And a Rolex.

我要買「GTR」
I wanna buy a GTR.

昨晚你差點沒命了
But you almost killed yourself last night.

昨晚我要是開「GTR」,我不會撞
It wouldn't happen if I were driving a GTR.

你開「GTR」,早就死了
If you were driving a GTR, you would have died.

我要買「GTR」
I wanna buy a GTR.

請問有甚麼可以幫忙?
How could I help you?

你幫不了我,我找胖子車神
You can't help me, I'm here for the fatty racing god.

車神?
Racing god?

你甚麼意思?笑我,是吧?
What you up to? Trying to put me down?

昨晚我輸給一輛「AE86」
I lost to an AE86 last night.

他用慣性飄移過彎,他的車很快
He dashed around the corner with Inertia Drift.

我只看到他有個豆腐店的招牌
I could only catch the tofu shop label on it.

第一本完(導演改稿)2005.4.19

 

 

國際版_R2_20050425_東方.doc

 頭文字D (第二本R2)

你知道他是誰?
You know him?

如果知道,請跟他說一聲
If you do, just tell him that.

星期六晚,我會在秋名山等他
I'll be waiting for him on Mt Akina Saturday night.

拓海?
Takumi?

不是我呀
It got nothing to do with me.

昨晚我在這裡呀
I was here last night.

昨晚贏他的,是真正的秋名山車神
Whoever beat him last night is the real racing god.

你別說是你
Don't tell me that was you.

就是我…的好朋友,文太
It's... my old pal Bunta.

你說甚麼?再說一次
What? Say it again.

我知道這件事令人難以置信
I know it sounds incredible.

我現在看著你,也不信是你一樣
Like I'm standing here looking at you.

但「GTR」那人親口說他輸給你
But the guy with the GTR did say you beat him.

「GTR」?好厲害嗎?
GTR? Is it very powerful?

三百五十匹,全天候四驅
350 horsepower, a four-wheeler...

強化車身,國寶級跑車
Fortified body... it's Japan's national treasure.

那又怎樣?
So what?

那你就隨便跟他賽一場,好嗎?
Just go race with him for fun.

真是很熱
It's really hot.

你要是我老爸,我早就教訓你
I'd kick your ass if you were my dad.

先走了,辛苦
I'm leaving, take care.

辛苦了,再見
Take care, bye.

拓海…
Takumi...

拓海
Takumi.

拓海
Takumi.

拓海同學
Takumi.

你說過最喜歡吃溫泉饅頭的
Didn't you say hot spring rice bun is your favorite?

上次你為了我跟同學打架
I'm very sorry you were punished by the principal...

害你被校長記過,我很不好意思
for beating up the boy because of me.

我一直都想多謝你
I've been trying to thank you ever since.

但每次見到你,好像都不想理我
But each time I saw you, you seemed to ignore me.

因為…我怕
It's because... I'm afraid...

我怕學校
I'm afraid the school...

怕學校的…學校的人會說
Others in school would think...

我因為…
Because...

你怕學校的人說你跟我拍拖?
You're afraid they would think you and I are...

我們從小學開始就同班,一直到高中
We've been in the same class since grade school.

一向有甚麼說甚麼
We've always talked about anything.

最近你一直不理我
But these days it seems that you're avoiding me.

我幾個星期沒跟你說過話
I haven't talked to you for weeks already.

好不好吃?
How's the bun?

那以後我還可以跟你聊天嗎?
So I can still talk to you in the future?

我有件重要事要告訴你
I have something important to tell you.

我買了件很性感的泳衣
I bought a very sexy swimsuit.

大考前你答應過我
Before the finals, you promised,

說開店裡的車帶我去海灘游泳
to take me for a spin to the beach.

你忘了?
Have you forgotten?

你說完之後,我立刻去買泳衣
I bought the swimsuit right after you told me that.

挑了很久,終於挑了件很少布的
At last I chose the one with the least cloth.

你幹嘛這種表情?
Why're you looking like that?

你噎住了?
You're choked?

沒事嗎?
Are you OK?

可以
I'm okay...

怎麼樣?你沒事吧?
How're you? Are you OK?

你把我嚇壞了
Don't scare me.

沒事
I'm okay.

拓海,星期天來車站接我
Takumi, you'll pick me up at the station this Sunday.

你答應過的
You promised.

我走了
I gotta go now.

拜拜                拜拜
Bye-bye.             Bye-bye.

拓海,星期天來車站接我,你答應過的
You'll pick me up at the station this Sunday. You promised.


Dad.

你最近在秋名山跑贏一輛「GTR」嗎?
Have you beaten a GTR in Mt Akina recently?

好像是吧
I think so.

他很快嗎?
Was the car real fast?

直路很快
It's seriously fast on straight roads.

但一過彎,就變得很慢
But when it entered corners, it became real slow.

你真的覺得他很慢?
You really found it slow?

你想問甚麼?
What's it you wanna know?

沒甚麼,隨便問問
Nothing really. Just curious.

我買了件很性感的泳衣
I bought a very sexy swimsuit.

星期天要用車嗎?
Do you need your car this Sunday?


Yeah.

市販聯會搞聚餐,你想去?
The market union is having a potluck. Wanna go?

你才想去
You wanna go?

臭小子,沒禮貌
What a rude brat.

臭豆腐
Hey, Tofuman.

幹嘛?油渣子
What's up, Gasman?

有事找你
I'm looking for you.

找我幹甚麼?
What for?

當然是去一個又多人又好玩的地方
Got a fun and crowded place to go.

乾杯
Cheers.

你這麼好叫我出來
You're asking me out tonight.

不是怪我不去你的油站加油嗎?
So you're not mad I don't go to your gas station?

沒有,我是怪你叫人別去我的加油站
No... I was mad you asked everyone not to come.

你的油比人家貴
Your gas was indeed more expensive.

我的油比人家好
But my gas was of higher quality.

你叫我出來,就是跟我說這個?
So you asked me out to talk 'bout this?

不是
No.

想不到你一把年紀,還挺棒呢
I didn't expect you could still hold up at your age.

你是不是要我露兩手給你看看?
You asked these girls to test me out? I'll show you.

我是說,你前天晚上跑贏「GTR」那件事呀
I'm referring to you winning the GTR the other night.

那個不是我呀
That wasn't me.

我很久沒到秋名山送貨了
I haven't been delivering in Mt Akina for years.

那…這幾年,我見鬼?
So... I saw a ghost that night?

是拓海那臭小子
That was my boy Takumi.

拓海?
Takumi?

五年前,有一晚,我痔瘡發作
One night 5 years ago, my hemorrhoids were hurting bad.

痛得我,長得這麼大顆
It's excruciating. They were this big. Damn.

就叫那臭小子替我送一晚
So I asked my boy to deliver for me.

那時候他才唸中二呀
But.. he was barely 13 then.

怕甚麼?秋名山
What's the big deal? It's Mt Akina.

凌晨四點多,黑漆漆,鬼影都沒有
There's not a soul at 4 in the morning.

就由他送個夠吧
I would just let him.

剛開始,他四點鐘出門,大概是…
He left home at 4,

五點半回來
and returned at 5:30.

一年之後
A year later,

試過五點十五分回來,有時五點
he'd come back at 5:15, or even at 5.

再過兩年,四點半就回來了
Two years later, he's been back before 4:30.

半小時來回,還加上送貨?
Within a half-hour? Including delivery?

他現在跑一趟秋名山,大概是…
It only takes him four and a half minutes...

四分半鐘
to go around Mt Akina.

拓海他一次意外都沒有?
You telling me he never had an accident?

當然不是一次意外也沒有
Not at all.

有一次他趕著回家睡覺,拼命踩油門
Once he rushed home to sleep and floored the pedal.

豆腐全碎了
All the tofu was crushed.

把它放好
Put this in the car.

一滴也別灑出來,不然你今晚不要回來
Don't spill a single drop, or I'll kill you.

開車
Go.

剛開始要兩個鐘才能回來
It took him two hours to get back at first.

後來就一個半鐘
Then... one and a half hour.

一個月後就一個鐘
A month later, it's an hour.

接著變回半個鐘
Gradually it became half an hour.

我現在也懶得管他
But I haven't been timing him lately.

你兒子這麼厲害,這樣吧
Your boy is so good,

過幾天,叫他跟「GTR」再鬥一場
why don't you ask him to race the GTR driver again?

油費我的
I'll pay for the gas.

年輕時,你們叫我「廢物」
I was treated as a shitty racer when I was young.

想不到我兒子比我還廢
Who knows my boy would be even worse.

我九代單傳,就這麼一個兒子
You know he's the only son in the whole family.

如果有甚麼三長兩短…
If anything should happen to him...

再生一個
Get another one then.

臭豆腐,喂
Hey, Tofuman.

臭豆腐
Tofuman.

「GTR」那件事怎樣?
But what 'bout the GTR?

今天的賬單怎樣?
And tonight's bill?

臭豆腐,王八蛋
Tofuman. You bastard.

給我拿把剪刀來
Bring me the scissors.

我買了件很性感的泳衣
I bought a very sexy swimsuit.

老闆,我想…星期天…借你的車
Boss, this Sunday... I'd like...

全部人走開
Let me through.

幹甚麼?
What do you want?

老爸,我決定了,不買「GTR」
Dad, I've decided not to buy the GTR now.

這就乖了
That's my boy.

拓海的老爸說得對,一個車手摔倒了…
Takumi's dad is right: a racer should stand up again...

就要自己站起來
after each defeat.

老爸
Dad.

借你的戰車給我上秋名山
Let me race in your car tonight.

我的戰車?
My car?

你當從沒我這老爸好了
From this moment on, I'm no longer your dad.

那媽媽怎麼辦?
So how 'bout Mom?

關你媽甚麼事?
What 'bout Mom?

如果我媽知道我爸昨晚去了「那種地方」
If she knew you went to the nightclub last night,

你猜她會怎樣辦?
what do you think she would do?

找誰?
Who're you looking for?

臭豆腐,你那王八蛋
Tofuman, you bastard.

叫我兒子去死,阿木開走了我的戰車
You sent my son to die, Itsuki drove off with my car.

今晚一定要拓海上秋名山
You have to ask Takumi to go to Mt Akina tonight.

我現在很忙
I'm not free right now.

你算甚麼意思?
What you mean by that?

我第一次求你,你就拒絕我?
This is the first time I begged you, and you said no?

昨晚「找快樂」那筆賬怎算?
What 'bout the nightclub bill last night?

想買甚麼豆腐?
What kinda tofu you want?

十九年前,群馬縣最快
19 years ago, the fastest racer in Gumma Province...

秋名山,文太
was Bunta Fujiwara of Mt Akina.

當時的天才賽車手
A gifted racer of that era.

很多車手告訴我
Many racers told me that...

你可能是日本第一個世界冠軍
you could be the first world champ in Japan.

可惜,你十九年前選擇結婚
But you chose to get married 19 years ago.

不做車手,去賣豆腐
You became a tofu man instead of a racer.

有時一個決定可以改變一生
Sometimes one decision can change one's whole life.

飆車如是,做人如是
It goes with racing and it goes with life.

不過做人…真是難於預料
But not everyone can figure out the consequence.

你做夢也想不到,你老婆會離開你
Like you didn't guess your wife would leave you.

發火吧,車手應該有火氣的
Anger. That's what a racer needs.

我很想跟你賽一次,就一次
I wanna race you, just once.

對不起,你要的東西這裡沒有
Sorry, what you want is not for sale here.

請你去別的地方
Please go to another shop.

打擾了
Sorry to disturb you.

無聊人打來的電話不用聽
Don't answer it. It's some asshole calling.


Hey.

你明天是不是想用車?
You wanna use the car tomorrow?

你今晚上秋名山,跑贏那輛「GTR」
Go up to Mt Akina tonight. If you can win the GTR,

我把車借給你
I'll let you use my car tomorrow.

還有一缸油
With a tank of gas.

加滿
Brim full.

臭豆腐
Tofuman.

拓海今晚贏了那「GTR」
If Takumi wins the GTR at Mt Akina tonight,

「找快樂」那筆賬就…
your nightclub bill would...

就…?
would... you know?

第二本完(導演改稿)2005.4.19

國際版_R3_20050425_東方.doc

 頭文字D (第三本R3)

上山的車攔住了
We've blocked all the cars going uphill already.

路面暢通,隨時可以開車
All the roads are clear. The race can start any time.

秋名山車神,你別玩好嗎?
Hey, racing god, give me a break, OK?

上次你入彎都不會,這次還開這種車來
You couldn't even enter a curve. With this car...

我怕你會死呀
I'm afraid you'll die.

你管得著嗎?路是你的嗎?
Whatcha doing? This is a public area.

隨便找幾個人拿對講機就當封了路?
You can't block the road with guys holding walkie-talkies.

信不信我報警
I'll call the cops.

你真的不走?
You really won't leave?

你走我就走
After you.

你幹甚麼?
Whatcha doing?

喂…別碰我的車
Don't mess with my car.

你幹嗎?喂…不要碰我的車
Don't touch my car.

涼介,有輛「AE86」上山
Ryousuke, an AE86 is coming uphill.

真正的秋名山車神來了
The real racing god has arrived.

拓海的老爸
Takumi's dad.

阿木
Itsuki.

拓海,你來幹嘛?你爸呢?
Takumi, it's you? Where's your dad?

伯父
Uncle.

躲起來嗎?
Is he hiding?

沒有呀,他叫我來…
No, he asked me to come...

來幹嘛?送豆腐?
For what? Delivering tofu?

不是,他叫我來跟「GTR」跑一次
No, to race the GTR.

你別亂來
Stop pulling my leg.

你連入彎都不會,跟他鬥你死定
You don't even know how to enter a curve. You'll die.

你放心,我開車送貨走這條路有五年了
That's ok. I've been delivering tofu here for 5 years.

我知道,可是你有駕照才一年
I know, but you gotcha license last year.

我贏過他一次
I already beat him once.

上次是你贏我?
So it was you last time?

喂,臭豆腐…
Tofuman...

臭豆腐
Tofuman.

拓海今晚贏了,「找快樂」的賬就兩清了?
If Takumi wins, is the nightclub bill settled?

兩個鐘前說過了?
Didn't we discuss this two hours ago?

甚麼兩個鐘?
Two hours ago?

「GTR」那麼快,拓海有沒有把握?
The GTR is very fast. You think Takumi has a chance?

以前你每輛車都比我貴,比我快
All your cars were dearer and faster than mine.

你有贏過我嗎?笨蛋
But did you ever win, you idiot?

你不一樣,你是瘋子
That's different, 'coz you're crazy.

我說過我的孩子正常嗎?
Did I ever say that my son is normal?

5、4、3...


加油                2、1...
Go for it.

開始
Go.

小心甩尾巴呀
Don't wag your tail too much.

但是「AE86」起步不夠快
But the AE86 is not picking up speed.

開始落後一點不要緊
It's OK to lose a little at the beginning.

秋名山後段直路越來越少,急彎越來越多
There're less straights and more sharp corners later.

那時候才是那小子大顯身手
That will be the show time for my boy.

大馬力的「GTR」一路帶頭
The mighty GTR is leading all the way.

直路上,「AE86」根本無法追上它
The AE86 is no match for it on straight roads.

過彎時距離接近一點
He may catch up at the corners.

但根本沒機會追上「GTR」
I'm afraid it has no chance to get near the GTR.

進入多彎路段,「AE86」的距離再拉近一點
They're entering the curves. The AE86 is gaining.

但「GTR」過彎的路線非常準確
Yet the GTR is extremely accurate in turning.

「AE86」改變跑法,開始飄移過彎
The AE86 has changed its tactic and begins to drift.

在彎心的距離越拉越近
They're getting closer at the center of the curve.

「AE86」好厲害,過彎速度很快
The AE86 attacks the corner very fast.

兩車緊貼出彎
The cars almost touched each other as they drifted out.

傻小子真的那麼快?
Your boy is really that good?

幾年前,他說看東西不清楚
A few years ago, my boy told me he needed glasses.

我帶他去配眼鏡
So I took him to an optician.

驗過眼後,一點事也沒有
But his eyesight turned out to be 20/20.

我對他說:喂,小子…
I told him: "Hey, kid...

別耍我,信不信我扁你?
I'll kick your ass if you're kidding me."

他對我說,最近不知為甚麼
And he said, when he drove, he found everything else

看東西好像越來越慢
getting slower and slower.

那時候,我才知道
I knew then...

他越來越快
that he was getting faster and faster.

上次在這個彎輸給他,這次不能再輸
I lost at this corner last time. It won't happen again.

看見也不敢相信,「AE86」竟可緊貼「GTR」
The AE86 is sticking close to the GTR. Unbelievable.

「AE86」想過頭,「GTR」連自己的線道也不要來封住它
The AE86 tries to overtake, but the GTR blocks the lane.

你不要臉
That's unfair. It's foul play.

拿回來
You like a good licking?

雖然「AE86」過不了頭,但它們的距離越拉越近
The AE86 fails to pass, but they're closer at the corner.

「AE86」一直在後面找機會
The AE86 is looking for a chance at the back.

照你說,阿海不是贏定了?
If what you said is true, then it's sure win for Takumi?

那就要看最後那…
It all depends on...

五連髮…夾…彎…
the last 5... consecutive... hairpins.

快到五連髮夾彎了,「AE86」還不減速
The last 5 hairpins. The AE86 is not slowing down.

這速度不可能過彎的
He can't pass at this speed.

「AE86」在內彎高速過了頭
The AE86 has overtaken at the inner curve.

剩下的五連髮夾彎
Can the GTR catch up...

到底「GTR」能否追上來?
at the remaining hairpins?

「GTR」減速了,「AE86」贏了
The GTR is slowing down, the AE86 has won.

你開車的技術很特別
It's very funny the way you drove.

你不是在山上嗎?那麼快就下來了?
Weren't you up the hill? You're down already?

聽說你用水渠過彎,真的嗎?
I heard you used the ditch to enter the corner, right?

我也想跟你賽一場,有時間嗎?
I'd like to race you too. You've got time?

對不起,今天比賽是我爸叫我來
I'm sorry. I raced tonight 'coz my dad asked me to.

可能不會有下次
I don't think there'll be a next time.

可能明天你會改變主意
Maybe you'll change your mind tomorrow.

搞定了
It's done.

把你養得這麼漂亮,給我爭口氣
I've raised you right. You make me proud.

走快點
Hey, come on.

你幹甚麼?
What is it?

沒有
Nothing.

你圍著毛巾幹嘛?
What's with the towel?

太陽很猛
It's the sunlight.

害羞嗎?
Don't be shy.

你不是見到我穿泳衣就…
Or you see me in swimsuit and...

怎可能
I'm not.

拓海,你這麼多疤
Takumi, why all these wounds?

這傷是…
These wounds are...

我爸打的
Inflicted by my dad.

我媽走了之後,他天天喝酒
After Mom left us, Dad got drunk all the time.

喝醉就打我。是不是很難看?
He beat me up when he got drunk. Disgusting, huh?

我覺得你很有魅力
I think you look more hunky that way.

男人身上要有一兩道疤痕才算男子漢
A real man gotta have a few scars on his body.

我最討厭皮光肉滑的娘娘腔
I hate those sissies with smooth skin.

你背上這個很酷呀
Especially this one on your back.

這是三年前的傷
That's three years ago.

這個上星期的
This one is last week's.

痛不痛?
Does it hurt?

這裡呢?
And here?

這是蚊子咬的
That's a mosquito bite.

你騙我
You fooled me.

到了
Here we are.

拓海,你開車很棒
Your driving is really good, Takumi.

以前我每次坐長途車都暈車
I always felt carsick on long rides.

沒想到今天帶的暈車藥都不用吃
But I didn't even need to take pills today.

那就好了
That's good.

今天我很開心,謝謝
I really had a fantastic time today. Thanks so much.

不客氣
You're welcome.

拜拜
Bye-bye.

拜拜
Bye-bye.

知道甚麼是神嗎?
You know what's a god?

神也是人
A god is actually human.

只是做到人做不到的事,所以他就成了神
But he can do what other humans can't.

神啊,救救我吧
God, please save me.

也救救我的車
Please save my car as well.

坐下來
Sit down.

店長,世界冠軍是不是瘋了?
Is the World Champ getting cuckoo?

臭小子買了輛新車嘛
He bought an AE86, that's why.

那拓海呢?
What about him?

這個容易,一看就知道在談戀愛
That's easy, he's in love.

你今天怎麼了?
What's with you today?

你不會明白
You won't get it.

我怎會不明白?
Of course I will.

男人嘛,不是為錢就是為女人
A man's problem could only be cash or chicks.

你想幹嘛?
What do you want?

你說教我開車
You said you'd teach me to drive.

我甚麼時候說過要教你?
When did I say that?

你別管,等會我用最快速度衝下去
Who cares. I'll drive downhill at the highest speed.

你就指點一下
Give me a few tips.

以我的資質,一點我就通
Given my talents, things will sink in after this once.

出發了,很快的
Let's go then, it'll be quick.

安全帶綁好沒有?
Have you fastened your seat belt?

後面有車
Look out for the back.

深更半夜開這麼快,去洞房呀?
Wow, what a speed, Can't wait to get laid or what?

打壞車燈,先讓他過
Turn on the hazard lights. Let the car pass.

幹嘛捅我屁股?
Why's it kissing my ass?

甚麼事?
Whatcha want?

對不起,我以為是豆腐店的「AE86」
Sorry, I thought it's the tofu shop's AE86.

原來是輛…「廢物」
But it's just... a piece of junk.

小朋友
Kids.

這麼晚了,不要在山上亂跑
Don't wander around at this hour.

快回家睡覺
Better go home and sleep.

講你呀
He meant you.

深更夜半還包著頭,肯定是那個…
He must be gay, wearing a bandanna at night.

我懷疑他上山是準備去搞那個…
I think he's up on the hill for...

廢物…就是廢物
Junk... Simply junk.

我來開車
Let me drive.

你到底想怎麼樣?講句話吧
Whatcha want? Say something.

他剛才想害死我們,沒看到嗎?
He was trying to kill us. Didn't you see?

那又怎樣?
So what?

他說你是廢物
He said you're a piece of junk.

沒所謂了,隨他愛怎麼說就怎麼說了
Let him say whatever he likes. We don't care.

喂,剎車…
Hey, the brake...

剎車呀,喂
The brake, yo.

剎車呀
The brake.

阿木,你的車怎麼怪怪的?
Itsuki, what's wrong with your car?

怎麼怪?
What 'bout it?

怎麼一入彎,剎車沒有反應?
It doesn't brake when it enters a corner.

輪胎好像要飛出去
All four wheels are flying off the ground.

一出彎就像要翻車
And it almost overturns every time it exits a corner.

那你還開這麼快?
So why you still driving so fast?

我不管,我一定要追到那混蛋
I gotta chase that asshole.

我要回家呀…爸爸
I wanna go home... Dad.

爸爸
Daddy.

阿木,你有沒有事?
Itsuki, are you OK?

真的沒事?
Are you sure?

OK?


阿海,你怎麼開車的?
Takumi, what kinda driver are you?

對不起,把阿木的車搞成這樣,我一定賠
Sorry for wrecking Itsuki's car. I'll pay for it.

我不是說這些,你知不知道…
I'm not talking about this. Do you know...

昨晚那個,是帝皇隊的人
the guy last night is a member of the Emperor Team?

人家是職業賽車手
He's a professional racer.

你用這輛垃圾贏了人家的跑車
You've beaten his EVO in this piece of junk.

你是不是有病?
Are you crazy or what?

明明跟我家那輛一樣
But it's exactly the same as my dad's.

你家那輛怎麼一樣?
How could it be the same?

你爸花了很多心血弄那輛車
Your dad has spent so much time and effort on the car.

光說避震,就用了一個月去弄
It took him a month to find the right suspension.

我們這輛…
This one over here...

是那傻小子被人騙了才買
Only an idiot like my boy could be conned to buy this crap.

阿木呢?
Where's Itsuki?

那世界冠軍真沒用,坐趟車就吐到現在
The World Champ's useless. Just a spin and he's been puking till now.

哪有人坐車會吐的?
Who would get carsick?

阿海,你不同
Takumi, you're different.

你有機會成為一個好車手
You'll probably become an ace racer one day.

努力
Keep it up.


Hey.

幹嘛?掉了錢?
What's wrong? You dropped your money?

這個避震器,你真的花了一個月時間去弄?
The suspension. It took you one month to fix it?

這麼久?
Why so long?

不只避震
Not just the suspension.

還要檢查輪胎,剎車…
I needed to test the tires, the brake,

車身高度,車的前後平衡…
vertical distance, balance between front and rear...

一個月差不多了
It took about a month.

做車手真的那麼好玩?
Is it really fun being a racer?

幹嘛?想當車手?
Why? You wanna be a racer?

不知道
I dunno.

不知道?
You dunno?

不知道就進來幫忙弄豆腐
Then come on in and help me make tofu.

你朋友來幫我一個下午了
Your friend's been helping me for the whole afternoon.

朋友?
My friend?

第三本完(導演改稿)2005.4.19

國際版_R4_20050425_東方.doc

 頭文字D (第四本R4)

真不好意思
You're too kind.

沒關係的
It's no trouble.

世伯,喝茶吧
Please have some tea, Uncle.

豆腐磨好了,我還做了點心
The tofu is done. I also made some dimsum.

謝謝
Thanks.

不用客氣
You're welcome.

拓海,你回來了
Takumi, you're back.

你在幹嘛?
How come you're here?

還好意思說
Look who's talking.

上次游泳之後,你一個電話也沒給我
You haven't called me once since the swim last time.

所以就來看看你
So I came to pay you a visit.

夏樹,是不是有點心?
Natsuki, where's the dimsum?

是,我馬上去拿
Just a second.

家裡有個女人…的確不同
It's so nice having a woman in the house.

還穿了超短裙
Oh... and in such a short skirt.

你說要是再短兩吋就真的…
If only it's two inches shorter...

你應該通知我
You should've called me first.

我打了幾天電話給你
I called you several times.

你不是上班就是睡覺
Either you're at work or you're sleeping.

還好世伯好人
Lucky that Uncle is a nice guy.

他不是好人
He ain't no nice guy.

他跟我聊了幾天電話
But I've been chatting with him on the phone for days.

他其實很疼你,你知道嗎?
He's actually very fond of you, you know?

你跟他說了幾天電話?
You've been chatting with him for days?

有甚麼好奇怪的?
What's so strange about it?

說甚麼?
What did he say?

世伯跟我說了你想當賽車手的事
Uncle told me you wanna be a racer.

我沒有說過
I never said that.

他還說,如果你肯努力
He also told me, if you try hard enough,

將來一定有機會成為世界級賽車手
you'll become a world class racer some day.

有人跟我說過
Someone once told me,

人最重要是找到屬於自己的世界
it's most important to find a world that belongs to us.

只要找到屬於自己的世界,人生才有意義
Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.

拓海,我想賽車才是真正屬於你的世界
Takumi, I think for you, this world is racing.

誰跟你說的?
Who told you that?

我一個叔叔跟我說的
It's an uncle who told me that.

叔叔?
Uncle?

我爸爸去世以後
Since my father died,

叔叔一直照顧我和媽媽
he's been taking care of me and my mom.

我以為是我爸爸
I thought it's my dad.

早知道他說話不會這麼有內涵
I knew he couldn't be that deep.

夏樹,你叔叔是誰?
So who is this uncle, Natsuki?

人最重要是找到屬於自己的世界
It's most important to find a world that belongs to us.

只要找到屬於自己的世界,人生才有意義
Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.

如果你肯努力
If you try hard enough,

將來一定有機會成為世界級賽車手
you'll become a world class racer some day.

拓海,我想賽車才是真正屬於你的世界
Takumi, I think for you, this world is racing.

這麼早送豆腐?
You deliver tofu so early in the morning?

你的車壞了?
Something wrong with the car?

壞?
Wrong?

我在改車
I'm tuning it.

你忘了我說要跟你賽一場嗎?
Remember I told you I wanna race with you?

我還沒答應你
I never agreed.

那我現在再問你,你答應嗎?
If I ask you again now, would you agree?

我想問你,避震器跟車胎…
Co-ordinating the suspension and the tires...

真要花一個月時間去弄?
really takes a whole month?

你有興趣嗎?                有
You wanna know?              Yeah.

先說引擎,加大增壓器的數值最直接
It's crucial to increase the barometer of the turbocharger.

但要注意入氣量夠不夠
But keep an eye on the input air volume.

放氣的閥門也要配合
And the exhaust valve should be accommodated.

避震器要從硬度、吸震…
Suspension must be tuned based on hardness and absorption,

輪胎的尺寸,跟路面形成的角度
the tire size and its angle formed on the road,

再加底杠、頂杠互相配合
plus the lower arm bar and tower bar.

經過電腦記錄每次行車資料,逐項調校
Then fine-tune it based on the computer data.

你爸爸很厲害
Your dad is incredible.

如果我改這輛車,可能要用六個月時間
If I were to retune it, it would take me at least 6 months.

你的車各方面的平衡已達到最好
The balance has been tuned to its optimal level.

簡直是…
Simply put...

無懈可擊
It's perfect.

想不到那酒鬼這麼厲害
So my old man is really that good.

可是每輛車都有極限
However, every car has its limit.

這輛車很快滿足不了你
You're bound to find it unsatisfactory one day.

換一輛吧
Just get another one.

我只想開我的「AE86」
But I only like AE86.

那我們的比賽呢?
So how 'bout our race?

三個星期後,星期六
3 weeks from now. on Saturday.

要這麼久?
That long?

你不是說你的車三個星期後才能改好嗎?
You said it took 3 weeks to retune your car, right?

就是他
That's him.

看到
Got it.

小心,他過彎很快
Be careful, He's very fast in the corners.

再快也只是「AE86」
It's just an AE86 after all.

你沒事吧?
Are you OK?

忘了告訴你,這輛車是送豆腐的
Listen, this junk is for tofu delivery,

不能跟我們比賽
not for racing with us.

這樣做很危險,知不知道?
It's for your own good, got it?

那也是,你們那些職業車手
That's right. You are professional racers.

怎會看得起我們這些業餘車手?
Of course you look down on us street racers.

職業車手跟業餘車手,都是車手
Professional and street, we're all racers.

對了,你好像贏過我
Right, you beat me once.

你還記得?
You remember?

你還想有第二次嗎?
Wanna win again?

好,打給我,你知道我車隊電話
OK, call me, you have my team's number.

有沒有「AE87」的?
Is the AE87 out already?

應該有「AE89」了
Isn't it the AE89 now?

有話好好說,別動手
Just talk, don't fight.

公眾場所動手,對小孩子心理有很大影響
Hitting your kid in public will inflict mental damage.

你閉嘴
Shut up.

臭豆腐
Tofuman

有話好好說,別動手
Let's talk, don't fight.

公眾場所動手,對小孩子心理有很大影響
Hitting your kid in public will inflict mental damage.

我先回家
I'm going home.

輸得很不服氣?
Still upset about losing?

前幾天贏你的京一,我約他三個星期後賽一次
I asked Kyouichi who beat you to race again in 3 weeks.

預了你
You're invited.

如果你需要車,我有
If you don't have another car, I do.

我只想開自己的車
Thanks, but I only wanna drive my own car.

改變主意的話,打電話給我
Give me a call if you change your mind.

吃不吃乳酪蛋糕?很好吃
Want some cheesecake? It's delicious.

夏樹買給你吃的
Natsuki bought it for you.

她幾時來過?
When did she come?

她說回鄉兩個星期,遲些找你
She's going home for 2 weeks but will call you later.

她有沒有說其它事?
What else did she say?

她有甚麼「其它的事」要說?
What else she's supposed to say?

喂,喂…
Hey. Hey...

你一個人吃?
You eating the whole cake?

飽死你
You'll be stuffed to death.

臭豆腐,其實你的「AE86」已很殘舊了
Tofuman, your AE86 is already an antique.

現在引擎報銷,換車吧,還修甚麼?
Might as well change to a new car.

你不是想把這東西裝在「AE86」上吧?
Don't tell me you gonna put it into the AE86?

厲害吧?
Isn't this great?

這引擎是賽車用,非法的
This is for race car only. You wanna go to jail?

你這瘋子
You're nuts.

阿木,捉蟑螂?
Catching roaches, Itsuki?

不是,找老爸
No, looking for my old man.

他和你一樣,幾天沒回來了
He hasn't been back for days, just like you.

有客人
Customer.

這可慘了,他都幾十歲了
That sucks. He's not young anymore.

毫無責任感,生意也不管
He's so irresponsible, leaving his business like this.

要是這加油站倒閉了,我怎麼辦?
What's gonna happen to me if it goes bankrupt?

還好我有手有腳一向靠自己
It's good that I've been living on my own,

不然哪能長得那麼大啊?
or else I wouldn't be this chubby.

老闆,你怎麼了…
Boss. What are you doing?

世伯,你又搞甚麼?
Uncle, what're you up to?

我們上秋名山走了一圈
We went for a spin at Mt Akina.

他下來沒有?
Has he come down yet?

快來了
Coming.

聽聲音覺得轉數很高
Sounded like a high rpm.

但入彎車速不夠,很慢
But it wasn't fast enough as it entered the corner.

上車
Hop in.

我只做一次
I'll only show you once.

看清楚,留意新的轉數錶
Watch carefully. Pay attention to the new tachometer.

這車的馬力,要到一萬一千轉以上才能發揮出來
Its power won't become obvious till 11,000 revs.

坐穩,我想開快點
Sit tight. I wanna drive faster.

美也
Miya.

剛才的懷石料理,好不好吃?
The Kaiseki dinner was delicious, huh?

不錯
Not bad.

那就好了
I'm glad.

前一陣子我吐了兩天
Thanks so much for taking care of me...

你足足照顧了我兩天
when I puked two whole days last time.

我簡直覺得你像神一樣照顧我
You were like a goddess who saved me.

胡說
You're crazy.

我說真的
I mean it.

我相信這個世上有神
I believe in gods.

不過神也是人
A god was actually human,

他做到一些人做不到的事
but he could do what other humans could not.

所以他成了神
So he became a god.

不過你知不知道
But you know...

大部份人做的事,神偶爾也會做…
A god also does what most humans do occasionally.

你到底想說甚麼?
Whatcha wanna say?

大部份人…
Most humans would...

偶爾也會到在我們前面這家酒店去「快樂」一下
sometimes go to this neighboring love hotel and...

美也你這麼喜歡入油,應該也不會拒絕「快樂」…
It's OK since you're in the filling-up business...

下流
Bastard.

夏樹?
Natsuki?

搞甚麼?
What the heck?

第四本完(導演改稿)2005.4.19

國際版_R5_20050425_東方.doc

 頭文字D (第五本R5)

昨天我跟老爸去試車
I test-drove the car with my dad yesterday, you know?

原來新車有另外一個轉數表,我昨天才知道
This new car had a new tachometer. I didn't know till yesterday.

「AE86」,二百五十匹
Just imagine, AE86, 250 horsepower.

二百五十匹有多快你知道嗎?
You know how fast is 250 hp?

昨天,一百五十公里過彎…
I tried to make a turn at 150 mph.

走完秋名山,三分多鐘
It took me 3 minutes through the entire Mt Akina.

厲害吧?
Amazing, huh?

真的好想告訴所有人,包括你…
I really wanna tell everyone. You...

還有,夏樹
and Natsuki.

不用了
No need.

不用甚麼?
No need for what?

不用告訴夏樹了
No need to tell Natsuki.

拓海
Takumi.

我有些話想跟我好朋友說
There's something I wanna tell my best mate.

誰?
Who?


You.

說吧
Go ahead.

我見到夏樹…
I saw Natsuki...

跟一個男人進了酒店
She entered a love hotel with a guy.

酒店?                酒店
Love hotel?             Love hotel.

你沒有搞錯?
There must be a mistake.

三萬塊,過夜
It only costs 30,000 yen to bang her.

你說甚麼?
What did you say?

三萬塊過夜
30,000 yen to bang her.

熟人還可以便宜點
Your girl is a whore.

你胡說甚麼?
Come again?

我怕你被人騙呀,你打我?
I don't want you get conned, and you hit me?

去死吧
Go to hell.

我七歲認識你,你為這個女人打我?
I've known you since 7. You hit me over a whore?

過來,過來呀
Come on. Let's do it.

來呀,打呀
Come on. Hit me.

別打…
Hold it...

阿海…
Takumi...

你為甚麼打人?
Why you hit him, you jerk?

我打人?我還想吃人啊
Me a jerk? Yeah, I jerk off too.

喂?是我
Hello? It's me.

我不應該這樣講你女朋友,對不起
I shouldn't have called your girl a whore. I'm sorry.

忘了?今天是星期六
You forgot? Today is Saturday.

所有人都在等你和你的「AE86」
Everyone is waiting for you and your AE86.


Hello.

喂?
Hello?

是我
It's me.

你找我有事?
What's up?

我找你好幾天了
I couldn't reach you for days.

我回鄉幾天嘛
I've been in my hometown.

我在車站準備上車,今晚就回來
I'm boarding the train now. I'll be back tonight.

我晚上會在秋名山賽車
I'm racing in Mt Akina tonight.

結束了,馬上來找你,好嗎?
Right after I'm done, I'll go see you.

不,我明天找你吧
No, why don't I go see you tomorrow instead?

火車到了,不說了
The train is here. Talk to you later.

夏樹,我很想見你
Natsuki, I wanna see you badly.

夏樹
Natsuki.

這兩個星期的假期幸好有你陪我,謝謝你
I'm glad you stayed with me this past holiday.

上次給你的錢夠不夠用?
Did I give you enough money last time?

我想今晚之後,你不要再來找我
We'd better not see each other anymore after tonight.

我不想再這樣下去
I don't wanna be like this anymore.

我不想再看見你,想起我們的事
I don't wanna see you again and remember this.

我現在只想跟拓海在一起
All I want is to be with Takumi.

太誇張了吧,掃把頭
Isn't it too much, broom-head?

涼介是甚麼人我很清楚
I know Ryousuke well.

我京一不會輸給同一個人…
I will never lose to the same guy...

兩次
twice.

拓海會不會被我打傷了?
Shit, I hope I didn't hurt him bad.

你少做夢了,先顧著你自己了吧
Dream on, look who's talking.

你已經流了幾天鼻血
Your nose' been bleeding for days.

你看,又來了
See, here you go again.

不停的來,會不會以後每月來一次?
Damn. I hope it won't become a monthly routine.

人不是到齊了嗎?還等甚麼呀?
What're we still waiting for? Everyone's here already.

你等不及了?
Are you in a hurry?

再等他五分鐘
Give him 5 more minutes.

他來不來無所謂,反正今晚我是跟你較量
Who cares if he comes. The race is between you and me.

開始封山路,五分鐘後可以比賽
Block the road. The race will begin in 5 minutes.

等等,有車上山
Wait, a car is coming up.

是「AE86」上山了
It's the AE86. It's coming up.

以前我們賽車,有沒有見過那麼多妹妹啊?
There weren't so many girls at the races in our days.

沒有啊
That's right.

大叔,這裡是女性專用特區,走開吧
Uncles, this is a ladies-only zone. Get lost.

來了…
It's coming up...

垃圾車起死回生了?
So you've resurrected this piece of junk?

小子,有你的
Way to go, tofu boy.

怎麼沒看到你用來撞山的車?
What happened to the car you crashed into the hill?

要不要把頭位讓給你?
Tofu boy, you wanna go first?

不用,請你開快一點,我有事情趕著去做
No need. Just drive faster, I got other things to do.

戴著它
For you.

不需要吧
No need.

涼介有話跟你說
Ryousuke has something to tell you.

拓海,你聽著,京一是個職業車手
Listen. Although Kyouichi is a professional,

但是職業車手也有毛病…
all professionals have their weaknesses...

不用教我,我一定贏他
You don't need to teach me. I'm gonna win anyway.

那我呢?
What about me?

一樣贏你
I'll beat you too.

山路已經封了,賽事隨時可以開始
The road is clear. We can start anytime.

重覆,賽事隨時可以開始
I repeat: We can start anytime.

5


4


3


2


1


開始
Go.

三部車的起步都很快
All three cars took off at top speed.

帶頭是京一的「E3」,跟著是涼介的「FC」
Kyouichi's E3 is leading, followed by Ryousuke's FC.

最後是「AE86」
The AE86 comes last.

過了第一個彎
They've past the first corner.

涼介和拓海都做出他們最快的時間
Both Ryousuke and Takumi made their best lap time.

有職業車手在前,大家都快了
Everyone's faster in the presence of a professional.

你幹嘛?
Whatcha doing?

這叫戰術
That's what we called "strategy".

隧道前,「FC」突然落後了
The FC suddenly lags behind before the tunnel.

不知涼介發生甚麼事?
I wonder what's happened to Ryousuke?

車速很高
The speed is unbelievable.

剛過彎的三車都超過一百公里
All three cars exceed 100 kph at the corner just now.

現在「AE86」在找機會
The AE86 is waiting for its opportunity.

不知道會不會在下個彎超越「E3」
Let's see if it can overtake the E3 in the next corner.

拓海,加油
Go for it, Takumi.

你幹甚麼呀?
Give it back. What's with you?

你幹甚麼?看賽車嘛
What? It's a race.

看賽車當然要喊啊,喊吧
Of course we have to shout. Go ahead.

就是這裡
Here we go.

超車了
Overtaken.

「E3」只留出很小的空位
The E3 doesn't leave much room.

「FC」和「AE86」同時用排水渠超越了「E3」
Both the FC and AE86 used the ditch to overtake the E3.

聽我解釋一下,小妹妹
Let me explain, little girl.

職業車手每次在街道上拐右彎的時候
In street racing, a professional's common weakness...

直覺上都會留點位置
is to leave some open space when taking a right corner.

拓海,加油…
Go for it, Takumi.

只剩我們了,拓海
Takumi, it's just you and me now.

後面那輛車呢?
What 'bout the car at the back?

我幫你擋住它
I can block for you.

先顧好你自己吧
Better watch your own ass.

沒想到,「AE86」和「FC」竟能超越職業車手
The AE86 and FC both managed to pass a professional.

但「E3」一點也沒放鬆
But the E3 is trying to catch up.

雖然大家的跑法不同
Although they use different tactics,

但「AE86」和「FC」飄移入彎速度實在太快了
the FC and AE86 are way too fast in entering corners.

看來「E3」很難追上
It's not an easy task catching up.

加油,拓海…
Go for it, Takumi...

所有人注意
Attention, everyone.

有輛車剛從郊野公園開出
A vehicle has just taken off from the national park,

向山上進發
and is heading up the mountain.

車手請留意對頭車,準備減慢車速
A car is coming ahead. Get ready to slow down.

京一好像沒聽見警告,他想超車
Kyouichi ignores the warning and tries to overtake.

要不要擋住他?
Should we block him?

太晚了
It's too late.

「E3」撞車了,「E3」撞車了
The E3 has crashed.

「AE86」和「FC」剛好避過,比賽繼續
The AE86 and FC passed through. The race goes on.

他沒事吧?
Is he OK?

別管他
Forget him.

京一,你沒事吧?
Kyouichi, are you OK?

快到五連髮夾彎了,「FC」會不會在這裡超越它呢?
The 5 consecutive hairpins. Can the FC pass it here?

「AE86」的極限已經到了,該看我「FC」發揮吧
The AE86 is at its limit. Now it's my turn.

過了,「FC」終於超越「AE86」了
The FC has overtaken the AE86.

剩下不夠一公里賽道
There's only 1 km left.

看來「AE86」追不上了
I don't think the AE86 can make it.

有沒有搞錯?
What the heck?

我早就料到
I knew it.

你料到?
You knew again?

那小子賽了多次車從來沒有領先過
Takumi has never taken the leading position before.

涼介的車那麼大馬力也要跟著他
Ryousuke's car is powerful but he still followed Takumi.

就是要學他的跑法,到最後才超過他
He wants to learn his move and then overtake him.

他不就輸定了?
So it's a lost case for Takumi?

不一定
Not necessarily.

因為你一直都是自己在跑
You've been driving by yourself all these years.

從沒跟人較量過
You've never competed with anyone.

記住
Remember.

千萬不要有跟人鬥的心
Don't pay attention to the competition itself.

不要跟別人比較
Ignore other racers.

你要贏的是你自己
The one you need to beat is yourself.

快到終點,但「AE86」依然沒放棄
Almost at the finish line. The AE86 hasn't given up.

緊貼著「FC」
It's still right behind the FC.

「FC」入彎路線好像有點偏差
The FC has missed its lane when entering the corner.

涼介是否受不住「AE86」給他的壓力呢?
Can Ryousuke withstand the pressure from the AE86?

「壓力」來自輪胎
The pressure is from the tires.

就算調較至二百五十匹,「FC」的馬力還是太大
It's retuned to 250 hp, but the FC is still too powerful.

時間太長,輪胎磨損太厲害
As time drags on, the tires won't hold up,

不能做到最大限度的飄移
and the car can't go all the way in its drift.

所以,最後兩個彎才是決勝的地方
So the last 2 corners are the most crucial in this race.

就是這裡
It's here.

快到終點
The finish line is up ahead.

大馬力的「FC」佔盡優勢
The mighty FC has the absolute edge.

看來勝負已分
The result is quite clear.

「FC」入彎速度好像慢了
The FC seems to be slower entering the corner.

「AE86」駛進內線,到底能不能超越?
The AE86 is taking the inner lane, can it overtake?

「AE86」贏了
The AE86 has won.

「AE86」是真正的秋名山車神
The AE86 is the ultimate racing god of Mt Akina.

好,成功了
Great. He did it.

贏了
He won.

第五本完(導演改稿)2005.4.19

國際版_R6_20050425_東方.doc

 頭文字D (第六本R6)

還是輸了
I've lost anyway.

以後怎麼樣?有甚麼打算?
So what's your plan now?

沒有,你呢?
Nothing. You?

我會組織一隊車隊,你有沒有興趣?
I'm gonna set up a new race team. Wanna join?

不知道,走了
Dunno. Gotta go.

拓海,我很希望車隊有你
Takumi, I really want you on my team.

你考慮一下
Sleep on it.

再說吧
We'll see.

拓海
Takumi.

拓海,拓海
Takumi. Takumi...

人最重要是找到屬於自己的世界
it's most important to find a world that belongs to us.

只要找到屬於自己的世界,人生才有意義
Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.

拓海,我想賽車才是真正屬於你的世界
Takumi, I think for you, this world is racing.

怎樣,輸了?
So what's up? You lost or what?

喂,喂…
Hey. Hey...

先乾一杯
Let's drink to it.

臭小子
Son of a bitch.

阿木,對不起
Itsuki, I'm sorry.

喂,涼介,我是拓海
Ryousuke, Takumi here.

我想…
I'd like...

加入車隊
to join your race team.

劇終(導演改稿)2005.4.19

 

이니셜D KBS.hwp번역대본

 

???_R4_20050425_??.doc
0.04MB
이니셜D KBS.hwp
0.05MB
???_R1_20050425_??.doc
0.04MB
國際版_R6_20050425_東方.doc
0.0MB
???_R3_20050425_??.doc
0.05MB
???_R2_20050425_??.doc
0.04MB
???_R5_20050425_??.doc
0.04MB

+ Recent posts